How to bring music to anyone from @11am-12pm??
That was my question, because in scenario, when parent would bring child, how could I entertain both?
How could I entertain child & inner child of grown up in the SAME TIME?
12th June @11am My dream could happen reality
– decorate/create and bring home little drum from can
– books to read (Body-mind-spirit topics)
– simple board games to play- coloring mandalas
– play in drumming circle with grown ups
– explore instruments what will be presented during workshop
– occasional kids songs would pop up accompanied by flute, drum or rattle
Grown ups entertainment:
– all the above as for the kids, if your inner child wants to play, I would encourage you to co-create too
– listening variety of musical instruments (native american flute, drumming circle, crystal bowls)
– simple breath exercises to do
– brain yoga etc.
June 12, 2022 -11:00 AM- 9:30PM.
EHE is hosting a day-long Sound Healing Community Fundraiser in Waterloo.
Schedule of the Sound Healing Practitioners:
11:00 – Veronika Gold
12:30 – Mindful Journeying – Jackie Maric
2:30 – Breathe True Yoga – Barbara Dametto
4:00 – Sound Wisdom – Shannon Rose Scott
6:00 – Beth McKieran
8:00 – Body Mind Sound – Scott A. Logan
Cost: $30.00 for one session, or $90.00 for an all-day pass.
There are a limited number of day passes available, and a limited number of tickets per session.
When sending your e-transfer for a single session, please put your name and the time of the session you’ll be attending in the notes section of the e-transfer.
Please e-transfer to: eheholisticcentre add gmail.com
At the Berkley Room, Bingemans Conference Centre, 425 Bingemans Centre Dr. Kitchener, ON.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your session.
Proceeds are going to Carizon Family and Community Services, House of Friendship, and Wildlife Haven Waterloo.
Please bring a yoga mat, pillow, and blanket.
Chairs are available.
Parking is free.